These matches will be held on Sundays starting at 11:30am, 12:15pm, 1:00pm
Below are the match rules:
Course of fire: 8 scoring shots at 25, 50, and 100 yards each . Unlimited sighters
Categories: 1. Junior (under 14) May shoot in over 13 match if so desires.
2. Over 13
Requirements and restrictions:
1. No scopes over 10 power
2. Loaded chamber indicator required unless you are shooting
3. Stock of gun cannot be less than 1 inch from floor or table, no sandbags
4. Slings are allowed
5. All coaches must be behind the shooters
6. Spotting scopes are suggested
7. 22 lr ammo only
8. All match guns must stay on the firing line until the match is over
9. No guns down range
10.Lowest 8 hits count outside /2 per target, count for record
11.Nobody down range 5 min. before the match starts
13.Ties will be won by the best 100 yard target.
14.Standing, Sitting, Kneeling, Prone even upside are the allowed shooting positions
People have been asking "what if I don't have a 22lr rifle" , well for one, you NEED one, but we will lend you a rifle for the match for $5.
any questions please call or stop by (956)346-6950 Gilbert